These are the tools, apps, programs, and software I use to grow my business. I can’t live without them, and you probably can’t either once you’ve tried it.
This post contains some affiliate links (denoted by a *). That means that (at no cost to you) I may receive a small commission. To help support this blog you could choose to purchase a product using one of my links. Don’t worry, I never recommend anything that I do not fully agree on. You can read my disclosure here. In case you bought something through 1 of my links: Thank you so much for supporting Join The Creative Side!
Calligraphy & Painting with Watercolors:
Income & Expenses tracker:
- For tracking income & Expenses: Wave app
- For sending client invoices & revieving payments: Paypal
- Web Hosting: Bluehost ($3.45/month)*
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp*
- Social media scheduling: Buffer
- Pinterest scheduling: Boardbooster*
- Virtual checkout for my eBook: DPD Cart
- Book: How to blog for profit without selling your soul*
- my eBook: Brand Your Blog: Improve your Graphic Design skills with Adobe Illustrator